Saturday 5 July 2014

NCLA - Review & Swatches!



I finally was able to pick up a few shades of nail polish from NCLA - a brand I've been super interested in and have been on my wish list for so long!

I picked up 3 shades in Don't Call Me Peachy, Like Totally Valley Girl & Eight Days A Week and have been impressed with all of them. They're incredibly pigmented (I applied 1 and a half coats to make sure they were opaque) and they are all true to colour. They apply smooth and evenly and I find they last (on me) around 3 days without chipping if I don't use a top coat and 5 days when I use one (working in childcare and constantly doing crafts doesn't help the chipping situation though!)

I really love the nail polishes and I'm excited to try more shades and finishes.

I purchased these in Australia from here which constantly has deals and discounts so definitely keep an eye on them to see if you can grab a couple shades for cheap!

As always, thank you for reading! xo

1 comment:

  1. I love those colours! Great choice
    Grace
    apieceofgrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete