Saturday 13 September 2014

Shanghai Suzy - 2014 Spring/Summer Range!





Hello friends! If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen I picked up a few new shades from the Summer/Spring collection of my absolute favourite brand of lipsticks: Shanghai Suzy and of course have been utterly impressed with every single one of them.

I'm sure you've all seen me rave about these lipsticks before but if you haven't, I'll give you a small run down: pigmented, creamy, long lasting, completely vegan, non-drying, mostly matte, smell like grape bubblegum and super cheap! For $12.95 a piece, I don't think you could ever ask or want more from a lipstick.

I picked up 4 shades in Pink Blush (soft wearable pink), Foxy Hibiscus (red with pink undertones) Neon Guava (bright, bright pinky red) and Electric Flamingo (neon pink) - I couldn't even tell you which one is my favourite because I love them all and they're all great pops of colour for the warm weather!


I absolutely love these lipsticks and have never been disappointed with any shade! Which is your favourite?


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I want to buy these when I go for a visit to Australia this christmas! I live in Sweden now so I can't order stuff from outside of europe without a customs fee! Thanks for the amazing swatches x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swatches! i am still deciding which colours to go for! i want them all hahahah
    xx

    www.mschikee.com

    ReplyDelete