Wednesday 25 February 2015

Mini Review/Swatches: Makeup Geek Blushes!





Finally I have a chance to sit down and share some makeup with you! February has been super busy for me so I haven't been able to post much, I do however post on my Instagram small pictures of what products I'm using that day if you want to keep up with that!

Today I thought I would talk about something quick and easy - a few shades of the Makeup Geek blushes I own! I have a review on their eyeshadows that I love here that you can also see.

I have 8 shades of the blushes and there's 2 in the line that aren't vegan: First Love and Romance.

(L-R; Head Over Heels, Hanky Panky, Rendezvous, Love Affair)

Head Over Heels
This is a bright pink shade with the slightest shimmer, the texture is super buttery (more so than most of the others I have) and feels so soft to apply. The perfect every day flush shade!

Hanky Panky
 A matte rosy pink shade, super pigmented and be applied sheer or built up!

Rendezvous
This looks similiar swatched next to Hanky Panky however in person this leans way more purple and darker!

Love Affair
Another matte pink, slightly coral red shade - great for a bold look!

(L-R; Honeymoon, Spellbound, Smitten, Bliss)

Honeymoon
A light orangey pink with silver flecks - I love adding this over some of the deeper shades to create more of a glow!

Spellbound
A salmon pink with the same buttery texture and sheen look as Head Over Heels - I would say this is definitely one of my favourites!

Smitten
Described as a pale creamy apricot shade, this is matte and so pigmented like the others!

Bliss
A coral peachy shade that adds a super glow to the cheeks!

And that's all of the eight shades I own, there's a few more vegan shades I want to pick up (I can't control myself really!) - my two favourites are Head Over Heels and Spellbound! But overall I love these blushes, they are $10 in the pan or a few dollars extra if you want it in a compact, they are all super blendable, creamy in texture, pigmented and come in stunning colours ranging from the light wearable shades or darker night time pops of colours.

Plus if you get it in a Z palette like myself - very travel friendly which is a bonus!

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment