Thursday 26 March 2015

Review: Delicious Skin Taster Pack

 Two posts in one week, I'm on a roll! I couldn't wait to share my thoughts on the Delicious Skin products I've recently been testing out (and LOVING!!!!) I picked up the Taster Pack that is $35 and comes with the four face products and a bonus lip salve with enough product in each to last 2 weeks (I've been using it almost every night for almost 3 weeks and still have a little bit left!)

 Let's start with what I use first the Deliciously Clean Butter Cleanser - at first, I was unsure about this product as I have preferred foam cleansers but this is just, wonderful. I warm it in between my hands and then apply it all over my face, it contains peppermint, lavender and chamomile which just leaves me feeling super calm and nice when applied and the smell isn't overpowering in the slightest. I wait for 5 minutes and then remove it using warm water and a face cloth which helps softly exfoliate my skin. This cleanser isn't sticky and doesn't leave a residue once removed and it doesn't make my skin feel stripped but so soft and silky. I'm ready to buy the full size!

Next I use the Deliciously Supple Silk Serum - this is a dry oil that helps rejuvenate, hydrate and heal the skin. I apply 3 drops in the evenings and have also started adding a few drops into my foundation which has made it look so soft on the skin and I'm loving that, my skin is too! There's still tons of this product left in the sample but I am seriously going to buy the full size of this too.

Next is the Deliciously Soft Moisturizing Cream - this is a super rich and creamy moisturizer, I warm it up in my hands a tiny amount before I apply it onto my face and it helps it just melt right into my skin, sort of turning into a clear oil. This also is one of the most delicious (ironic right!) smelling skin care items I've ever used - it has cocoa butter in it and it's so YUMMY. Perfect for the colder weather that is coming up in Australia, I'm going to be sitting in my pajamas each night with this all over my face in heaven!

Deliciously Smooth Exfoliating Mask - now this the only product I'm not too fond of, I find it hard to make it into a paste and all the tiny bits of almonds and oats seem to fly everywhere and it doesn't ever really seem to cover my entire face. I'm not sure if I'm just applying it wrong but I've tried mixing it in a bowl/in my hands and it hasn't seemed to be any more easier, haha. However on the places of my skin I can get it to work - it's super nice and leaves my skin smooth!

I've already posted this picture on my Instagram as I am now in love with this - it smells SO good, it feels SO good and it leaves my lips so plump and smooth and lovely and BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!!

That's all of the products in the Taster Pack - I am seriously going to buy 4/5 of the full size items (maybe even the exfoliater in the end if we can get along!) but I cannot tell you enough how much I am enjoying these products and how noticeably different my skin has been since I've started using them - people have even commented how nice my skin is looking too! It's super soft and clean, a lot of the redness has gone down around my nose (which is HUGE for me!) - I enjoy how my skin looks without make up (another HUGE deal for me) and it's helped my make up apply so much more evenly and not broken up through the day. I've had favourite skin care items from REN and Innoxa for months and years but they have taken a back seat to these - I am so excited to clean my face every day with them and I just feel so glowy and nice.

Delicious Skin is an Australian brand that strives to bring natural, cruelty free, vegan and affordable products and I seriously want you to try them out more than any other product I've ever recommended to you before. 

I also want to add that I did not get sent these or asked to do this review - I bought them with my own money and I honestly just cannot love them any more than I already do.

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment