Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites 2015!

 Hi friends! I haven't done a favourites post since sometime last year so here are some products I've been seriously LOVING lately - yesterday I did a swatch post of the Colourpop Lippie Stix and Pencils so instead of adding them in here, I suggest you go read that as they should be included in my favourites too!
Let's start with Deep Steep's Dry Oil Body Spritzer - this a body oil that is suppose to make your skin feel smooth, supple and moisturized and I believe it does just that! It isn't greasy or sticky at all, it doesn't leave a weird texture to my skin and it soaks right up after I apply it. I have the scent passion fruit guava and it comes in a range of other fragrances too! Deep Steep have a range of other lovely bath and body products that are all vegan too so definitely give them a go. I love their hand creams and body scrubs!

REN Keep Young And Beautiful Firming And Soothing Serum - This is an anti-aging serum that is suppose to firm, lift and restructure the skin - although I'm only 23 and I don't think I really need any products aimed at "anti-aging" - I did like reading the reviews and results of this serum so I decided to pick it up anyway and I'm SO glad I did. This serum has completely changed my skin, it leaves it super hydrated and replenished and has brightened my complexion. I noticed a difference after the first night using it and I haven't stopped since! 

Next is ColourPop shadows - not any specific shades as I have quite a few but the formula! They are SUPER creamy and buttery, they're incredibly pigmented and soft and lovely and pictures just don't do them justice. I apply them with my fingers as it gives the most intense pay off and then blend them out that way. $5.00 each and worth every cent! They have the non-vegan shades listed on their website too. 

After getting confirmation this was vegan, I headed straight to Mecca to get my little hands on it! This is Hourglass's Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light and I'm in LOVE. This is so soft and beautiful, I actually use it to set my entire face makeup as a translucent powder would, it doesn't look cakey or powdery - it's so finely milled that it blends right into the skin. I haven't gone a single day without using this since I bought it over a month ago! There's a list of the other vegan products from Hourglass online here (not the full updated list) or you can email them yourself for confirmation like I did! 


I picked up the Mineral Brown Brow Powder Kit from The All Natural Face and I've been loving it. I use mostly this light brown shade to fill in my brows (usually I use E.L.F's brow kit and the gel side!) and they appear so full and put together. This was $9.20 for two shades of the brow powder and the eyebrow kit so definitely worth picking up!
 
 
I've been searching for a nude shade that doesn't look like white paint on my fingertips or wash my skin out as I'm already super pale and I've found Deborah Lippmann's Sarah Smile which is perfect. This is a super pale pink that is sheer but pigmented. I bought it on sale on Ebay and I know they used to have some on Luxola! The shade I'm wearing in the picture is Break 4 Love also by Deborah Lippmann which I'm loving too!

Another powder product I've been putting on my face every single day is Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pressed "MoonStone" - this is SO beautiful, so shimmery, blendable, creamy and this paired with the Hourglass powder I mentioned turns my skin super glowy and radiant. I use this even if I don't really have anywhere to be or go. I've become obsessed!

Lastly, I'm sure you've heard all about these liquid lipsticks but with good reason - these are freaking AMAZINNNNNG. I've tried my fair share of liquid lipsticks and hands down these are one of the best, if not the best out there. They're so pigmented, apply amazingly, they don't end up balled up or leaving dry flakes on your lips, I can eat and drink and I received so many compliments when wearing them. The red is probably my all time favourite red lipstick I've ever tried in my life! Go get you some!

These were all my favourites of the past few months, I've been trying to use other brands and try new products so if there's anything that you think I should try - don't hesitate to share them with me!

As always, thank you for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment