Friday 10 April 2015

Unboxing: The Autumn Vegan Beauty Box Products!


Hello again friends! After much anticipation, I got my beauty box from The Vegan Box this week, this is a subscription service that ships every second month - it comes with 5 to 8 natural, chemical free and palm-oil free vegan beauty products that are either full size, sample or travel size for you to be able to try out. They also offer a vegan snack subscription service that also looks so delicious!

I'll be doing a proper review of the individual products after I've tested them out but so far I'm already so excited so I'll share what this months box came with!



1. Lewin & Reilly Women's Jojoba and Kakadu Plum Cleansing Oil - (RRP $21)
I've been super into using facials oils recently so I'm excited to try out a cleansing oil! This is suppose help bring purity to the skin without clogging any pores and it has a nice smell to it!

2. Nzuri Body Butter in "Pearberry Blush" (RRP $10)
This smells sooo good, I'm ready to use it right now! This claims to have no greasy residue and is suppose to just leave your skin moisturized and smooth so I'll be putting that to the test!

3. Urbapothecary Cheeks Lips Blush Balm (RRP $14)
A two in one product, can be worn super sheer pink or built up into a richer red flush, the product feels super soft and moisturizing so we'll see how I go.

4. Urbapothecary Charcol Mask (RRP $6)
As soon as I opened this box, I was instantly intrigued by this product. The packaging looks amazing and I love testing out face masks, this is suppose to clean out pores and draw out impurities so I'm keen to try it out.

5. Willow Byron Bay Nail Laquer in "Ambrosia" (RRP $24)
The other product that I instantly was stoked about was this! The shade is so beautiful, a nice neutral pinky peach - I'm going to apply it as soon as I'm finished writing this actually.

6. Nui Wild Harvest Hand & Foot Scrub Bar (RRP $5.50)A combination of pumice powder to exfoliate, peppermint oil for cooling and stimulating and healing abilities from tea tree oil - this is suppose to make your hands and feet feel brand new. I don't really own anything aimed for that so I'm glad to have this in the box!

And that's all 6 products in this box, I'm super happy with everything I received and I can't wait to actually use them properly. As I said, I'll be doing a separate review post on what I thought on them and if I would buy the full size products!

The Vegan Beauty Box is a great way to test out items from a range of brands you may have never heard of or been able to try before especially if you live in Australia as I know we don't have that many beauty boxes, let alone vegan & cruelty free! The Winter box is now ready to purchase for June and if you're like me, you'll be jumping all over it!

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment