Thursday 30 April 2015

April Favourites 2015!

  Today I have 6 of my favourite beauty things to share with you this month! 

Let's start off with what I'm most excited about - the Custom Cover Drops from CoverFX in shade n10, I recently purchased this but it's living up to the hype behind these. I'm planning on doing a separate full review on these and what products I've liked to mix with them! They can used with primers, foundations, moisturizes and you can basically change the coverage and colour of any of them!

Next is a nail polish I actually recieved in my vegan beauty box for Autumn - the shade is "Ambrosia" a peachy pink that is BEAUTIFUL, it's a really nice nude-ish shade for my skin tone and I've re applied it 3 times since I got it and I'm still not sick of it. The formula is really nice, dries incredibly fast and only needs 2 thin coats for opaque colour. I haven't used this with a top coat yet but it lasts a few days with no chipping on it's own!

Next is Gerard Cosmetics lip gloss in shade "Nude" - as soon as I found out these babies were vegan, I ordered about 6 and this has been my fast favourite! This has a nice pigmentation, isn't sticky and is quite creamy. I've been wearing this by itself to work and it's super lovely!

The next product is actually also from the Vegan Beauty Box - it's the charcoal mask from Urbapothecary, it's aimed for oily skin but it works perfectly for me (I have quite dry skin) - you mix it with apple cider vinegar or water, I just used water and then it forms into a super thick paste that you apply all over the face. It makes my skin feel super smooth and plump, especially around my nose and cheeks as I get small dry patches or little bumps and it clears out all the pores. I'm definitely going to be trying out the full size and other masks this brand has to offer!

I've talked about this mascara on my Instagram but never featured it on here - I love it! It's a natural mascara so when I first started hearing about it, I was quite hesitant to try as I've never had much luck with them! This is beautiful though, I swap between this and my other favourite the Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced. This one lengths and gives a nice volume to my lashes but is a lot thinner in consistency compared to the TF so it never gets clumpy and I haven't experienced any fall out or smudging. Go get you some!

The last things I want to talk about these! I purchased the Furless Pro Brush Set a while back and have been loving them ever since! They are all super soft and nice on the skin when I'm applying product AND they work! I know I've had brushes in the past that feel so good to touch but just could not apply product properly. If you want to try any from the line, I highly recommend the eye brushes especially the Angled Shading Brush, Blending Brush and Pointed Blending Brush, love them!

And that's my favourite beauty products of the month! What have been yours?

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment