Saturday 6 June 2015

Unboxing: The Vegan Beauty Box - Winter Edition 2015


Hello friends! After trying and loving this subscription service, I couldn't wait for this season's beauty box! The Vegan Box comes with 5 to 8 beauty products that are either full size, travel size or samples for you to try out and this box looks like a winner already! Last time, I discovered two of my now absolute favourite products/brands so let's get into this one!

The first thing I saw was this Ghassoul Clay Mask from Atom ($4.00) - I am a sucker for a good mask especially one described to remove blackheads and minimize your pores - I haven't tried anything from this brand either before so I'm excited!

Another product from Atom is this super cute little guy! The Pure Moroccan Argan Oil ($25.00) - a multi-action, multi-purpose oil that can be used for hair, skin and nails. Yesterday, I used this straight away mixed in my foundation and I loved how glowy it made my skin!

A product that is perfect for the weather right now is this Pucker Up Lip Scrub by Perk ($15.00) - I have been getting extremely dry, flaky lips from the harsh wind and cold weather here at the moment so it's a great time to test this one out and hopefully love it! 

Sugar Venom EcoCosmetics Mineral Lip Gloss ($27.99) - another brand that I haven't seen before which makes me excited! This is chemical-free and palm oil free and would be great to use after the lip scrub! The lip gloss itself seems very pigmented and thick which is a plus!

Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in "Bandit" ($13.00) - this is a brand I already know and enjoy so I'm glad to have another shade to add to my makeup collection!

This little baby is a perfume sample from ime in the scent "elegant" - which is described as q friendly and romantic blend of sweet florals with a touch of gentle spice and warm wood. I love finding new vegan perfume brands because I definitely struggle with that the most!

Tula Natural Organic Facial Serum ($12.00) - this has Evening Primrose, Rosehip and Apricot Kernel oil mixed together to help nourish your complexion and leave the skin glowing!

And that's all of them! This month I think it's all about keeping your skin and lips hydrated and smooth through the cold weather! I'm super excited about the majority of the products however I would have liked to see maybe a different type of mask as there was a clay mask in the previous box (although I absolutely love it and have purchased it for myself!) and something instead of the facial serum as we also got an oil but that's definitely down to personal preference!

This would be an amazing box for people that are building up their beauty collection or if you're like me, wanting to try out new things!

I'm so happy with The Vegan Box and I'll be repurchasing again, I'm going to try the food box as well this month!

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment