Monday 17 August 2015

Product Review: Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water!



Hello friends! A quick review today on the Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water, this is around $10 and can be found in your local priceline or other chemists - so super easy to find and affordable!

Same as your typical cleansing water, it's to help remove any make up and soothe your skin. I was super excited when this came out especially for days when I wear barely any make up and it's easily removed or even for days where I wear a full face as it can remove the initial make up before I go in with my cleanser from Delicious Skin! This is also great for mornings where I just want to quickly clean my face, I just apply a small amount on a cotton pad and I'm good to go!

It's very gentle on the skin, smells like most of the Sukin range (aka amazing!), it doesn't feel during or if my skin is stripped after using it and it's really great at removing make up. I've used it on eye make up and it hasn't stung my eyes either!  I don't recommend only using this if you've been wearing quite a bit of make up, even though it removes the majority of mine I feel I need a proper cleanser afterwards or before!

I definitely think this is worth checking out and trying out for yourself, especially with the price point and the size of the bottle, it'll last for ages. I doubt you'll be disappointed!

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment